2023 1/4 OZ MEXICAN SILVER LIBERTAD
- IRA Eligible: No
- Mint: Mexican Mint (Casa de Moneda de México)
- Design: The 2023 1/4 oz Mexican Silver Libertad features a captivating depiction of the Angel of Independence on the obverse, with the iconic volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background. The reverse showcases the Mexican national emblem, an eagle perched on a cactus while devouring a snake.
- Mintage: The Mexican Silver Libertad series features varying mintages each year, contributing to their allure among collectors and investors.
- Metal Type: .999 fine silver (99.9% pure silver)
- Weight: 1/4 troy ounce (7.775 grams)
The 2023 1/4 oz Mexican Silver Libertad is a striking representation of Mexican heritage and tradition. While not eligible for inclusion in an IRA, these coins are highly sought after for their exquisite design and limited annual production. If you are interested in adding this piece of Mexican numismatic artistry to your collection, please feel free to get in touch with us for more details.